Your introduction to teacher training. Forty hours of key skills and information to set you on your way to becoming an ESL teacher.
What You’ll Learn
In this course you’ll learn many new skills including:
- Approaches to Language learning
- How to be confident in front of the classroom
- How to warm students up and set context
- The importance of eliciting and dialogue consistency
- How to plan, create and implement a lesson
- and much much more!
This course is perfect for anyone who wants to get a taster of what teaching English is all about. With this foundation, you’ll be able to plan and create an engaging lesson and be confident in its delivery too. Just click “add to cart”!