Your introduction to teacher training. One hundred and twenty hours of key skills and information to set you on your way to becoming an ESL teacher.
What You’ll Learn
In this course you’ll learn many new skills including:
- Approaches to Language learning.
- How to be confident in front of the classroom.
- How to warm students up and set context.
- The importance of eliciting and dialogue consistency.
- How to plan, create and implement a lesson.
- The key areas of grammar: Word Classes, Sentence, Elements, Tense & Time, Conditionals and more.
- The P.P.P. Methodology and the flexibility to create any kind of lesson.
- How to concept check students to determine understanding.
- How to present Form & Function.
- An introduction to Phonology.
- Classroom Management
- Communicative Activities
- Teacher Language
- How to prepare CVs & Resumes
- Error Correction
- Looking at Textbooks
- Board Management
- ESL Learning Environments
- How to teach Reading
- How to teach Writing
- How to teach Listening
- and much much more!
See the full curriculum on the left side menu.
The Big Kahuna! For those wanting in depth knowledge, lots of practical face-to-face assistance, plus help with finding work. This is the full TEFL course I have taught for many years. It includes everything in the Bronze and Silver package, plus video feedback on your flashcard lesson, Communicative Activities to liven up your lessons, six face-to-face consultations, Board Management, Classroom Management, Teacher Language, Looking at Textbooks, Error Correction, how to teach Reading, Writing and Listening, ESL Learning Environments and help with CVs and resumes. There is also access to all the resources including free lesson plans and flashcards and much more!