Your introduction to teacher training. Eighty hours of key skills and information to set you on your way to becoming an ESL teacher.
What You’ll Learn
In this course you’ll learn many new skills including:
- Approaches to Language learning.
- How to be confident in front of the classroom.
- How to warm students up and set context.
- The importance of eliciting and dialogue consistency.
- How to plan, create and implement a lesson.
- The key areas of grammar: Word Classes, Sentence, Elements, Tense & Time, Conditionals and more.
- The P.P.P. Methodology and the flexibility to create any kind of lesson.
- How to concept check students to determine understanding.
- How to present Form & Function.
- An introduction to Phonology.
- and much much more!
See the full curriculum on the left side menu.
This course is perfect for anyone who wants to delve deeper into what teaching English is all about. With the Silver TEFL course, you’ll be able to plan and create an engaging lesson and be confident in its delivery, as well as be confident in the fundamentals of grammar and phonology to give your lessons extra depth.